Maintenance Tips for Colorado Springs Heating & Cooling Systems
Helping to Keep Your Home’s HVAC Working Effectively & Efficiently
Our team at Bruno’s Heating & Cooling is dedicated to making sure our neighbors are able to stay comfortable when it’s cold or warm outside. Our Colorado Springs heating and cooling technicians have compiled some essential tips to help keep your HVAC system working at a higher level. Whether you have a brand new air conditioner or a cooling system that is much older, we want to make sure you can stay cool on the hottest day of the year.
If you are interested in learning more about how you can keep your cooling and heating systems running efficiently, call us at (719) 470-2522.
Tips to Maintain Your Heater or Air Conditioner
To extend the life of your HVAC systems, you can:
- Make sure you use high-efficiency air filters
- Remove any leaves, pollen or debris from your heater or AC unit
- Replace your air filters about every three months
- Replace the filter on your humidifier during the fall
- Have an annual maintenance tune-up from Bruno’s Heating & Cooling
- Check any tubing on your units for damage or erosion
- Make sure there is a proper level of refrigerant
- Ensure your thermostat is functioning properly
- Have proper insulation for your home to reduce strain on the system
- Don’t use your heater or air conditioner during moderate weather
Dedicated to Making Sure You Receive Superior Help
For more than 15 years, we have provided reliable Colorado Springs heating and cooling services to our community. To help make sure you receive outstanding service, we have technicians on call 24 hours a day to address an emergency you might be having.
Contact us at (719) 470-2522 to learn more about how we can help you.